Bruno Mars gave an amazing performance (as always) at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas, and had his adoring fans dancing and singing along.
His unorthodox performance included hits from his latest album like "Locked Out of Heaven," "Gorilla," "Treasure," and "When I Was Your Man."
Check out the best of his festival performance, and all the reasons we love Bruno.
1. First of all, just look at this face. LOOK AT IT. It's angelic, and adorable! He is one good-looking guy!
2. Boyfriend can SING! That is a golden set of pipes right there. Is this heaven?
3. In fact, he is such an amazing performer, he sets off FIREWORKS on stage! Yup! It's true!
Photo Credit Andrew Schwartz
4. He can sing through a megaphone, and still sound amazing. And, look - his megaphone matches his voice: GOLDEN.
5. He and his band can get down! Check out the moves on these guys.
6. He's so retro, and it's really incredible. No one pulls off this look like Bruno. NO ONE!
Get it, boo.
7. He brought back the disco ball. And disco balls are fantastic.
We can go on forever and ever. Check out Bruno performing "Gorilla" at the festival below:
Kevin Hart is obviously a Bruno Mars fan .. check out his intro!